Paula Barron has had over thirty years of nursing experience including cardiology, respiratory, midwifery, geriatrics,rehabilitation, behavioral health,pediatrics and school nursing. Paula has a therapeutic bodywork practice in downtown Northampton, MA and specializes in women’s health.
- In 2002 received her certiﬁcation in lymphatic therapy from Kessler Lerner Academy, the only M.D. taught course in the country.
- In 2005 she completed training in Mayan Abdominal Massage, Rosita Arvigo, the founder of Arvigo Massage, trained her.
- Level 2 Cranial Sacral therapist through the Upledger Institute. She continues to take classes from Charles Gilliam, a former Upledger instructor.
- Designed and teaches a course speciﬁcally for massage therapists called Light Touch Lymphatic Therapy. She has taught this course to massage therapists through The Massage School in Easthampton, MA.
- Available for workshops, please call 413-585-5146
Paula specializes in Lymphatic Massage, Cranial Sacral Massage Therapy, and Mayan Abdominal Massage.